Providing the best care for the cats we help in our rehabilitation program requires a lot of work and a lot of supplies. We are grateful for donations of the items that keep our kitties happy and healthy and allow us to focus on finding their forever homes.
- Dry cat and kitten food (prefer Royal Canin Mother & Baby Cat and Royal Canin Special 33 kibble)
- Wet cat and kitten food
- Cat treats - wet or dry, including grain-free
- Kitten Replacer Milk (KMR)
- Goat's milk (fresh or frozen)
Food and KMR/goat's milk is ALWAYS needed!
- Clumping clay litter (any brand, prefer unscented)
- Unscented non-clumping litter (any brand)
- Clean newspaper
- Unused litter pans/scoops
Litter is ALWAYS needed -- we currently go through around 60 pounds per month!
- Snuggle Safe heating pads
- Scratching posts
- Cat toys (all kinds)
- Cat beds
- A moveable storge shed
- Sleeping bags
- Additional TNR traps (prefer Trucatch Double Door Live traps 30LTD; see below)
- Additional cat crates
- Cat shelters
- Flea treatment (prefer Frontline)
- Paper towels
- Plastic gloves
- Hand sanitizer
- Postage stamps
- Kitchen drawstring trash bags
- Copy paper
- Cleaning supplies
- Target, Walmart, Sam's Club, or local pet store gift cards
You can also visit our Amazon Wish List.
If you want to purchase things at Walmart, you can do Site-to-Store pickup in Aurora, Monett, or Republic, MO.
If you need a physical address, please let us know.
If you would like to help us buy new double door traps for when we do TNR, visit the link below:
Please Mail To:
PO Box 111
Marionville, Mo 65705
To help us buy crates to take more fosters to adoption events, visit this Ebay link: